stop-2717058_1280 copy.png


Failure to obey a Probate and Family Court order is a serious matter. By bringing a complaint for contempt, you may be able to obtaIn a penalty judgment against a party who has refused to pay child support, failed to sign over the deed to the house, disregarded a parenting plan, or otherwise failed to do what the court has ordered. And if you win your complaint for contempt, the other side will have to pay your attorneys' fees!

Attorney Lundy has successfully prosecuted complaints in courts throughout Eastern Massachusetts. If you think your current or former spouse or partner is refusing to follow the court's orders, make an appointment with Attorney Lundy to find out if a complaint for contempt might be the solution.